In the past few weeks you have probably received around 2,389 emails regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) so, you probably already know everything that is coming.
Don’t worry, we got you! 😉
We didn’t wait for GDPR to protect your data. Luckily, our industry is very regulated, which pushes us to follow high standards in everything we do – data protection included!
What happens with your data? 🔐
We collect data for 2 reasons:
- To give you a better and more personalised experience on Lendix
- For regulatory purposes and for protection from Anti Money Laundering activities and such.
Importantly, the data you have provided is kept private and not sold to third parties.
Time to refresh 🛀
- Clean and clear 🔎: The structure has been improved so you have a clearer view
- Information is key 📑: The data we collect is now more detailed and descriptive
- Purpose 👨🏫: We have further detailed what we do with your data, and why
- It’s time! ⌛: A time limit with regards to the amount of time we keep you data has been defined