- Strong origination across Europe:
Fuelled by our technology and coverage.
- Solid and scalable credit assessment:
Built around the experience of our Senior Credit Officers and made rocket fast thanks to our tech.
- Strong and transparent loan servicing and recovery:
Managed by a skilled team of dedicated professionals.
A unique community of lenders.
As soon as a business has been accepted by October’s credit committee, the business owner is sure to be financed, thanks to October’s dual community of investors, private and institutional.
After approval, the loan is offered on our platform. Institutional lenders automatically finance 51% of the loan and 49% is offered to private lenders. At the end of the subscription period, any unsubscribed amount is allocated to the institutional investors.
This complementary funding guarantees: no execution risk for the borrower - once approved, their project will be funded. A great portfolio diversification for institutional lenders, thanks to their 51% minimum allocation.
Diversification through our funds.
Our institutional investors access October’s portfolio through debt investment funds:
- October's Fund benefit from the ELTIF (“European Investment Fund”) label, delivered by the French Financial Markets Authority. The ELTIF label is a pan-European regulatory format for Alternative Investment Funds (AIF), supporting long-term investments in the real economy, in line with the European Union’s objectives of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. ELTIFs have specific investment restrictions, diversification rules, and limited leverage.
- So far €316M millions have been raised across 3 investments funds and invested in the European economy through loans to more than 500 SMEs.
Meet some of our investors.
The European Investment Bank Group (EIB), through the European Investment Fund (EIF), first joined the October platform in July 2017. A second commitment followed suit in January 2018.
Bpifrance first decided to support European SMEs through October in April 2017. This support was repeated and increased in January 2018.
Through its French and Italian branches, Groupama strongly support the financing of SMEs via repeated commitments in October funds.
CNP has been a strong financing provider to October Loans for more than 2 years with several commitments.
Matmut first invested in 2016 and increased its support in 2018.
Through “Prêtons Ensemble” and “Prêtons Ensemble 2”, Eiffel Investment Group has been repeatedly supporting European SMEs.
October factory has not yet implemented a specific policy to follow environmental, societal or governance criteria.
These solutions are reserved for professional investors under the MIFID II sustainability initiative. Your request will be processed by October Factory, a wholly owned subsidiary of October SA, a portfolio management company approved by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) under the registration number GP-16000030.