They say reading gives us a place to go when we have to stay where we are. This phrase has never been more true than now. COVID-19 has forced us to stay home in lockdown for months. We are sure many of you have already watched every TV show and movie on Netflix, however, today, as we have been doing since 2017, we would like to help you travel from home.
Our team has gathered a list of books and podcasts that will help you disconnect from your living room and take you new places.
Get your passport ready and open one of these books.
Politics, leadership and personal development
– Surviving Autocracy, Masha Gessen (EN)
– The Gray Rhino, Michele Wucker
– Never split the difference: negotiating as if your life depended on it, Chris Voss
– Freakonomics, Steven D. Levitt & S. Dubner (EN) (ES)
– The entrepreneur state, Mariana Mazzucato (EN) (ES)
– The Happiness Advantage, Shawn Achor (EN) (ES)
History and memoirs
– Amsterdam- a history of the world’s most liberal city, Russell Shorto (EN) (ES) (NL)
– Leonardo da Vinci, Walter Isaacson (EN) (ES)
– Born a crime: Stories from a South African Childhood, Trevor Noah (EN) (ES)
– Morning Briefing by The Economist – News (EN)
– The Prof G Show – Business (EN)
– Masters of Scale – Entrepreneurship (EN)
– Foundering Bloomberg: Podcast about the Wework Rise and fall (EN)
– How I Built this by Guy Raz NPR – Entrepreneurship (EN)
– Freakonomics – Business (EN)