- Doughnut Economics by Kath Raworth
- Barbarians at the Gate: The fall of RJR Nabisco by Bryan Burrough
- Big Debt Crises by Ray Dalio
- AI Superpowers China, Silicon Valley and the New World order by Kai-Fu Lee
- Vous allez commettre une terrible erreur!(You will make a terrible mistake!) by Olivier Sibony
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil Degrasse Tyson
- Educated by Tara Westover
- The Open Society and Its Enemies (Vol. I) by Karl Popper
- The King of Oil: The Secret Lives of Marc Rich by Daniel Ammann
Lover of Fiction?
- Everyman by Philip Roth (ES)
- Specifically episode 1/2 and 2/2
- If you listen to episode #62, you might heard something about October 😉
- – Specifically LinkedIn: Reid Hoffman
So whether you are on vacation or have some spare time, don’t forget to pick up a book or listen to a podcast!