Today, we give the floor to Frédéric Lagarrigue, Founder of Infoséa, a company specializing in the management of information systems such as server and data maintenance for SMEs. The company had borrowed €250,000 from Lendix’s Lenders in May 2016 for a share buyback operation.
Could you tell us a bit about yourself and about Infoséa?
Hello, I am Frédéric Lagarrigue and I founded Infoséa, a maintenance and informatic development company, in 1999. After several small external growths, Infoséa is now well established in Île-de-France in the SME’s sector.
Why did you choose crowdlending?
The merger/acquisition market being very reactive, I have so far only found this means of financing in terms of responsiveness and decision-making. Moreover, I prefer to appeal to individuals, who therefore invest in the real economy of their SMEs.
Were you reluctant about borrowing from a crowdlending platform? If so, what was the trigger that made you leap?
No I was not reluctant. I think it is the best method for SMEs.
Why did you choose Lendix?
After analyzing the different platforms available in 2016, Lendix was the most accomplished.
What advantages did you obtain by borrowing on Lendix?
I was clearly able to develop myself by integrating new structures and therefore growing sales and staff, for a better profitability.
Do you feel like something was missing during your Lendix Experience? Do you have any recommendations?
No, to be honest I did not need anything else.
Finally, what advice would you give to our Entrepreneurs and CEOs who are reading us?
Do not hesitate for even a second to submit your project to Lendix. Here are 3 good reasons why:
- If the funding is accepted, given the success rate of the companies financed, you have a very good chance of succeeding the adventure;
- You have a very quick answer to know whether your demand is eligible or not;
- The funds may be available in concrete terms within a month after the request;
- Private Lenders who invest in your project earn money thanks to your work, your mastery and your vision. And that is gratifying for you and for your Lenders;
- One last good reason: the entire team is very professional, and more importantly… Very nice! Thank you.