logo lendix

becomes

logo october
Learn moreContinue to october.eu

< all projects

Gelazur

presented by October France

€707,000

5.5%

72 months

B+

If I had lent to this project?

lent to this project, means…

paid back in total

taxes not included

Create your account

Warning Lending money to SMEs presents a risk of capital loss and requires your savings to be immobilised.

location

Location

Nice, France

activity

Activity

Commerce

Presentation of the company

Created in 1960, Gelazur is active in the frozen food importation and is part of the Geronimo group. The company, managed by Frédéric Bauche has 100 employees and is based in Nice.

The group’s main activities are:

  • sales of frozen sea food for retail.
  • sales of frozen and non frozen Asian food for restaurants and retail with the company Galasie.

Project Description

The company requests 707.000 € to finance The acquisition of the company Madern. The company is specialized in frozen meals. The remaining is financed by personnal contribution. The company will be acquired at 80% by Gelazur, the remaining 20% by the existing managers. This project will be realised by the end of the year.

This project is a Flexible Bridge Loan, an amortizable loan with a standard commitment for the first 9 months and the possibility of early repayment at no cost for the remainder of the loan term, even in the event of refinancing by other financial institutions.

The amount offered on the platform is limited to 346.420€, which is in line with the regulatory limits.